Today (Sunday, October 25) is the first official event of the Sacramento region: The “Lazy Meet-N-Greet” at 2:00. You know we’re being lazy because we didn’t even mention it here until the day of the event.
The event is located at Panera Bakery:
Panera Bread, 3328 El Camino Ave, Sacramento
(near the corner of El Camino and Watt)
Hope to see you there!
The Sacramento region has officially entered a word war with the nation of Finland! Swing on to the regional forums at the NaNoWriMo website for more details.
Below are the days and times of the various write-ins that will be happening in Sacramento and the surrounding regions:
- Sundays, 2:30 p.m. Naked Coffee, 1111 H Street
- Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m. Temple Coffee on S Street (near Natural Foods Coop)
- Thursdays, 7:00 p.m. Tupelo Cafe on 56th Street, near H
- Saturdays, 3:00 p.m. the Fox & Goose, 1001 R Street
There will also be a writein at the Del Rio cafe in Old Sacramento, but that hasn’t been finalized yet.
- Sundays, 2:00 p.m., Cloud Forest Cafe, 222 D Street
- Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m., Crepeville, on the corner of 3rd and C.
- Fridays, 6:00 p.m., 3rd & U Cafe, on the corner of 3rd and University Avenue
- Fridays, 6:00 p.m., Cafe Mekka in downtown Nevada City
- Fridays, 6:00, It’s a Grind, 2770 E. Bidwell
- Saturdays, 6:30, Panera Bread, 916 Pleasant Grove Blvd
We’re looking for venues in Sacramento where we can have our write-ins. Anyone got any suggestions?
The NaNoWriMo website is back up! Enjoy!
The guys at NaNoWriMo HQ are reporting that they’re having some database issues right now, so the site is down and inaccessible. Hang tight, and we promise that everything will be all right.